This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner https: //balticbet.net/ (Further BalticBet.net or Administration) on the one hand and the site user on the other.
Site BalticBet.net not a media outlet.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the site BalticBet.net!
Rights and obligations of the parties
User has the right to:
- search for information on the site
- receive information on the site
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right to:
- at its discretion and the need to create, modify, cancel the rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
- delete accounts
- refuse to register without explanation
User undertakes to:
- do not disrupt the website
- not use scripts (programs) for the automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
Administration undertakes to:
- maintain the site’s performance unless it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration’s control.
Responsibility of the parties
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the expected and actually received services
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (military operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement shall enter into force upon any use of this site.
The agreement is no longer valid when a new version of it appears.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users of a change in the Agreement.